Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tough Sunday

Today was tough, I resisted all day to binging, but then tonight, I just fell apart and started eating non-stop, I let ed get back into control, as he wasn't too happy after my successful week of not giving in and I binged and felt out of control, I know tommorow I will want to restrict but I know I need to fight this and stick to my mealplan and forgive myself and learn from this experience, but know I feel bloated, and unhappy, its so hard, I hate ed, I wish I didn't have to face food everyday, it makes everything so much harder, but hopefully tommorow will be a better day:)

2 comments:

Pamela Alida said...

I am sorry you binged. Just try to put it behind you and move on to today. Remember that today is a new day and you can follow your meal plan without bingeing or restricting.

Anonymous said...

sorry that you binged.
just stay strong girlie!