Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Relax

Today was a day devoted to relaxing and forgetting Ed, it went well, my brother and me went off to my Uncle's and there I just chilled out and talked with my brother on the way and actually played video games with all four of my boy cousins, see I have a huge family and I have three brothers myself and I'm the only girl, so that means alot of video games.
I knocked ed out of my mind, enjoyed my day, ate normally, didn't binge, and was able to enjoy just being me:)
I also bought something on the way home, after seeing in on so many other blogs and had a snack with some of this delicous Dark Chocolate Dreams on top of a nature valley granola bar, it was great! and I didn't let Ed make me feel guilty one bit

4 comments:

aussirish said...

i LOVE those nature valley oat bars! and that pb is meant to be so good!
glad you had a good time and well done for not binging hun :) keep it up!
have a great night
xxxx

Pamela Alida said...

I have two younger brothers and they play video games nonstop. Ive tried to learn just to spend time with them but I am awful at them. The Dark Chocolate Dreams looks amazing. I think I am going to have to buy some.

Sophia Lee said...

good job not letting ED messing with your thoughts! Glad you enjoyed PB. It's amazing how many things you can enjoy when you let go of your fear foods one by one.

Anonymous said...

dark chocolate peanut butter = the best

have a great night!