Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rainy Sunday, with Granola:)

Today I was really tired, and did not get enough sleep last night, but I was in rush and didn't eat a good breakfast which set in alot of my ed behaviors, which forced me to fight them the rest of the day, so I had a luna bar before church, then had to eat an icky cafeteria lunch of rice and carrots, not the most healthy or picture friendly, I've been trying to find ways to get in healthier foods, and not resort to my ed behaviors and binging then the restricting which usually happens at college, it something I really need to work on, is eating three healthy meals and making sure to eat when I'm hungry and not getting to the point when I'm starving, but I did eat a great snack tonight that was delicious...

I mixed 1/2 cup of plain yogurt w/some honey,raisins,this new awesome granola I found, and a cut up golden delicious apple:) it was so good, made up for all the bad food I had today and it didn't aggravate my acid reflux

This is the new granola I bought its really good and has my two favorite things in it Dates, and Cashews..

I also spent most of the day writing my play for a class, and a paper for my Shakespeare class. I really need to find some ways to keep my mind off ed thoughts and to keep myself busier

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that granola sounds really yummy :)

aussirish said...

heya hun, thanks so much for the sweet comment :)
that granola looks great!
I think if you try to make a rough plan/menu each day it cud help you eat regularly and healthily?
have a nice monday!