Thursday, February 26, 2009

Today I woke up and actually went to the dining hall, and made a pretty healthy breakfast consisting of plain yogurt, grapenuts,honey, and an apple, considering a college cafeteria, we have pay per item meal plan which is great, because you can take you food with you and you can buy what you want and the food is better quality, we even have silk soy milk and kashi:)

For Lunch I almost felt like I was going to binge and though decided to wait a while by journaling to rid myself of that feeling and realize I was frustrated with a things going on in my life, that was I still feel lonely and also just not having positive feelings about who I am, I realized that this techinque of just writing, kept me from acting out my ed behaviors, so after that and getting some studying in at the library, I picked up Sushi-which was one of my challenge foods for this week, to let myself eat it and not feel guilt, and not to think about calories, since most of my saftey foods consist of things I know the calories of, and I realize this behavior is something I really need to work on

Then I am off to do the rest of my homework, which is mostly Shakespeare, and I packed this Bar as a snack before work, its one of my new favorites it really tastes like a blueberry crisp or a good dessert
Then off to coffee with my brother later and getting more studying in

3 comments:

Pamela Alida said...

I am really proud of you for not bingeing and journaling instead. yay for healthy coping. also trying a fear food is an amazing accomplishment. keep up the hard work.

Anonymous said...

love love love sushi :)

good job for journaling!!

aussirish said...

hi hun
well done for not binging and journalling instead, that was a really positive step and im sure it wasnt easy but im proud of you :)
keep fighting hun,
have a great friday
xxxx