Tuesday, February 24, 2009



Today went pretty well, I've had some trouble trying to stick to my eating plan and make sure I was eating consistently, but I did it so 2 days down:)


Lunch-veggie stirfry w/brown rice


Snack:Smore Luna Bar, and a choc soymilk


Dinner-Yogurt w/apples/honey/and more granola-has become a favored combo





I also found out that I'm going to Japan this summer:) to work and I'm super excited, so I now I have a goal to work towards in recovery, as I want to be healthy and enjoy my trick when I go, and I have something to keep me busy to prepare for- which is brushing up on my Japanese

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the yogurt combo.
mmm stirfry sounds delicious too

Pamela Alida said...

JAPAN!!! that is so exciting. what a good goal to strive towards

aussirish said...

that stir fry sounds great :)
japan..thats so exciting :) definetly moivation for you!