Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chaotic Tuesday

I'm really wishing I was doing this right now, which where I was last year around this time, In Guatemala picking coffee beans on a fair trade farm and just enjoying time spent with the locals and learning about their culture and history

But anyways I'm not, I'm in cold weather hoping we get an early spring:) and soon

I woke up this morning and had a typical college breakfast of quaker maple low-sugar instatn oats w/soymilk, yet was still hungry, so I had a bowl of cheerios w/soymilk-that was a challenge for me to eat this and not to feel like I was binging, so I'm trying to keep my mind on positive thoughts and just realize my body needed the fuel

Today is going to be hectic too, due to I have a interview at 12:30 and I'm hoping that goes well, and I work a good chunk of tonight..

I'm hoping I'm able to keep from binging or restricting, and yesterday was good, but I know today will be a huge challenge for me..







1 comment:

Pamela Alida said...

Good luck with today! You can accomplish any challenge you take on! Stay strong