Friday, February 27, 2009

Weekend Battle

Yesterday, was a real challenge for me, usually weekdays are my easier days, but the weekend is like a constant challenge not to revert back to ed behaviors, and yesterday was really hard, I felt like I just wanted to restrict and in general keep away from food due to my fear, that I would do my usual Friday binge. Yet, I made myself have cereal and some soymilk for two meals, and but I went out twice yesterday afternoon and then evening for food with friends, So it was really tough, my biggest challenge is always going out for food, or eating out in general it makes me very nervous and usually I feel really guilty after, which leads to me binging. Well last night I just ordered a soy latte at Panera, since I knew I was going out again later, but at the same time I was hungry but I restricted, due to the fear of eating foods there. Then I went on a date and I feel like I ruined it with my constant worries about eating out tonight at Uno's with my date and a bunch of friends. I was really nervous and ended up eating what I was afraid of due to I was hungry from restricting, but it was still so hard and after the feelings of guilt, I let Ed ruin my date, which really was not fun. I feel like it was hard, but I'm glad I didn't let Ed get the best of me, because I ended up not binging after which I felt was good:)
This morning I bought some delicious strawberries as a treat, due to it's almost spring


I'm ready to not let Ed ruin the rest of my weekend;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stay strong girlie!
you can beat ED.

Pamela Alida said...

Even though Ed's voice was really loud you still were able to fight him and order something challenging. good job! keep up the fight!

Trying To Heal said...

just found your blog and know what you're struggling with. but you're doing great by staying strong and positive! i know you can do it!

have a great sunday babe!