Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring has come

Friday was a sporadic day, I went out with a friend and had a chicken dosa, which was a huge challenge for me as indian is a huge fear food, but I was able to focus on the social part and eat unitl I was full, so that went well, but I was so hungry after still I continued to eat into the evening with lots of ice cream and alot of the butterscotch oat scones I made, I feel it wasn't a binge though, as I've been not able to eat most of the week due to health problems with acid reflux and felt better tonight. I 've found this to be very frustrating especially in recovery when trying to eat normal and healthy and then not being able to when most foods make me sick. But on a more cheerful note, I got my bike repaired and went for an awesome bike ride this morning to the library in town and just to get some fresh air:) I am so happy I have freedom back which for me is my bike, since I don't have a car at college, but now I can go to my fav. fair trade coffee shop and the beach, so it feels like christmas morning to me today.

Spring is finally here, I'm so happy to be finally enjoying the outdoors again:) I'm a total hiking, biking, and rock climbing fan

4 comments:

Simple and Divine said...

Hiking? Rock Climbing? I ADORE. Like get SO giddy when I'm hiking. And SO full of energy :) The endorphins from and during a hike are unmatched!

Love you doll! The picture of you and yo mama is presh <33

Trying To Heal said...

sounds like such great activities!! and i LOVE hiking! i need to get out and find some places to do that soon!!!

Pamela Alida said...

I love hiking. My therapist just told me of this hiking trail that I am planning on checking out soon.

Anonymous said...

like all of the hiking!