Friday, March 6, 2009

Off to Tennessee

I' I had another rough day today, I went to Chinatown and turned the day into an all day binge and am feeling pretty sick right now. I feel that going to Tennessee couldn't have came at a better time, and it will be a good break for me to focus on other things for a while:) I'm really excited and leave tommorow morning, so I won't be online until next Sunday March 15, but some positive things today is I got to pamper myself a little and get a new haircut and spend time with friends. I'm still struggling to stay on the path of recovery and I'm realizing how deep my eating disorder is now, after the last two weeks, that I might need to get more professional help, beyond the college counselor, but now that I realized I can't do it alone, I'm looking in doing some intense out patient or seeing a therapist and nutritonist, so I'l keep you guys updated on what goes on with that. I'm really just sick of ed and want it gone so bad, but this behaviors have been with me for 5 years which makes them harder to get rid of. I'm going to keep fighting and I'm not giving up:) I want to get on with my life and pursue my goals for the next year, of studying abroad in China this fall and also going to teach ESL in Japan this summer. I don't want to give up my dreams and waste my life focusing on weight and calories.

My new haircut:)

3 comments:

aussirish said...

your new haircuts really pretty :)
keep fighting hun! i think extra support is a great idea. remeber your fighting for your life so dont let ed win. you can reach full recovery, it just takes time and alot of work...but its so so worth it.
have a nice weekend hun,
xxxx

Pamela Alida said...

i like your new haircut! i think that getting some extra support is a really good idea. ive learned so many great tools in therapy. i know you can do it!

Sophia Lee said...

good luck in finding help with your ED. I really really hope you meet your goals in studying abroad in china and your missions in Japan...and you're right, your experience there should be SO much more than calories and weight!
I really want to study abroad in China myself...are you taking a language course?