Tuesday, March 3, 2009


Today was a new morning, a new day, and full of new beginnings, I had a breakfast of kashi go lean w/raisins/ and soymilk
Then I studied for the rest of the morning for my upcoming Psych exam on Thursday, Yet, I am very sad this class is over, as it was only half a semester class, but it had alot of interesting information and I really enjoyed it.

After studying I went to the mail room and found that my mother had sent me a care package of all these different bars, including the white chocolate macademia cliff bars everyone has been bloggin about an a nectar cacao mocha bar and my all time favorites Chai tea luna bars, plus some of my favorite yogi ginger tea, and a whole box of blueberry bliss luna bars
Then I grabbed some lunch at the cafe in the dining hall, that is now offering more vegetarian/healthy selections, and I got a tomato rustic Pearl couscous, and a golden delicous apple, and it was a good lunch for a cold , snowy day

With all this cold weather and huge snow storm, I am so excited spring break starts Thursday but instead of going home to Philly, I'm going to Tennessee this Friday for a Missions/service trip, and its going to be in the 60s all week there. I can't wait, but am a little nervous about the food situation/ being able not to let ed issues get in the way. I realize this might be a good chance to take my mind off all this stuff and just enjoy helping and learning from others.

2 comments:

Lee Lee said...

hey....i go to school in Philly! @ SJU!!! how old are you? oh and btw, i love the clif macadamia!

Anonymous said...

im so jealous of your cliff bar stash
love em <3