Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Being Here and Now

Today was beautiful here in New England with all the sun we are getting, I enjoyed my first bike ride after four months of not being able to due to the snow and I rode to the library and had a coffee with a friend, it was very motivating tonight, as I spoke to a friend about what I've been struggling with and how much I'm ready to keep moving toward recovery, I'm still on a high from my trip to Memphis and have been doing very well, I did last night get tempted to restrict today, but thankfully I didn't and kept myself on the right track.
I read this verse today and it really helped me
"Love suffers long and is kind, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never Fails" -1 Corinthians 13:4, 7-8
I just feel that love is something that has been shown to me by some many other bloggers and those around me, and I'm so glad for it as now I feel how important it is in recovery, and the need for me also to show love to those in my own life, as so many are struggling with things even if its not an ed.

3 comments:

aussirish said...

im glad you had a nice day having coffe with your friend!
keep postive hun
xxx

Sophia Lee said...

aw, thank you for sharing that great verse with us! sending lots of love in Jesus christ your way too!

Pamela Alida said...

glad you had a good day. keep up the great work.