Thursday, March 5, 2009

Challenges

Today was a long day, but relaxing, I got up this morning studied for my exam and just relaxed and worked the rest of the day, its hard for me not to feel guilty on days like this, where I'm not busy. I know I need some rest sometimes. Tommorow is going to be a big challenge for me. I'm going to Boston to get an haircut and then eating out with my friend in Chinatown for lunch. I'm really nervous since I usually always binge after eating out, due to the guilt I have which leds me to feeling its an all or nothing, even though I usually eat pretty healthy going out, not knowing the calorie content is a real challenge, I'm hoping tommorow goes well, I'm going to focus on just hanging out with my friend and not the food, thats my goal:) Then I leave Saturday morning at 1am for my flight to Tennessee which is a pretty crazy schedule
I had some delicious snacks today, my favorite Naked Green Machine Smoothie:), I love these if they weren't so expensive I would drink them alot more

I also got to try a Clif ZBar in Honey Graham it was really good and was exactly what I needed after an exam

1 comment:

Pamela Alida said...

Good luck going out. Eating out is a struggle for me too. You can definitely do it!