Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm Back

I haven't been on in a while, due to I've been fighting hard against my ed, and just trying to figure things out, I basically gave in, and fought my way out, I kept thinking it was easier to go back, but it wasn't, I realized now, my only option is recovery, if I want to be happy and end my cycle of restricting and binging, and this came at a good time, as in less then two months, I'm flying to Japan on May 20th:) I just got my plane ticket, so yes, happy news, and my goal is to become free from this horrid disorder, I want to challenge myself, by taking one day at a time, and I have exactly 50 days before I go, so I'm wicked excited:) and I go home next week, for a well deserved break from school too.
I've been listening alot to help improve my terrible mandarin with some Wang Lee Hom, who's one of my favorite taiwanese singers:)

3 comments:

Pamela Alida said...

Glad your back with a positive attitude :)

Laci said...

Thanks for the comment :) Well wishes for Japan, keep fighting your ED girl ;)

Anonymous said...

hey, I'm glad the comments helped! and so happy to see you optimistic and positive again! YAY!