Saturday, April 4, 2009

Beautiful Saturday

I've had an amazing Friday and Saturday:)
I spent last night with Friends and we went to a show on campus called "Golden Goose" its when 3 guys from every class, is picked and has to perform a stage act and make a video and then the best class wins:) So it was alot of fun,
Today I woke up pretty late and cleaned up my room and again went for a lovely bike ride to the beach and treated myself to some ice cream and not feel guilt about it. I got Missippi Mud w/coffee and orea in chocolate ice cream a delicious combo, and so nice to just sit by the water and relax.
I also bought this new oatmeal to try from Shaws its really good and its organic a plus
I will just say it was delish w/ a bit of silk soymilk
I am so glad to be able to live/ to live fully and not just live halfheartedly, I will live up to my full potentional and not let ed pull me down. This realization of how much better life is without ed is a reminder to me, not to let ed pull me down, but I know I will have many struggles ahead, I'm going to keep on making it and smiling everyday, and find the good things in life and not focus on all the negatives.Life is full of worries and struggles
Every moment a breath is taken, a heart races
Glimpses of life and brightness meet thine eyes
All is not lost in this moment of sorrow, or the pains of hardship
Grasp deeper and pull yourself unto the wings of endurance
Survivors we are and overcomers we will triumph through these times
-Lots of love and keep pushing through this girls
Emmy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oatmeal sounds delicious :)
have a great day!

Anonymous said...

"This realization of how much better life is without ed is a reminder to me, not to let ed pull me down, but I know I will have many struggles ahead, I'm going to keep on making it and smiling everyday, and find the good things in life and not focus on all the negatives."
Amen, sister. I was nodding my head throughout the entire post. beautifully written.