Friday, July 31, 2009

Chocolate Addiction?

I currently am having a chocolate addiction, ahhhhh, why is it always the things that set off my acid reflux that I crave, I bought a bar of Green and Blacks -MY FAV- who can say no to this stuff;) Dark Chocolate w/ nuts and dried fruit and it took me back to my favorite Cadbury fruit & nut bar when I was younger but its ten times better and its organic. But I think i'm over my chocolate fetish, as I seemed to have enough and instead of denying myself it, and feeling bad, I ate what I wanted and then i was done, no binge, just pure enjoyment w/o guilt. Thats how works listening to my body and going with what I want, but not overdoing it:) Yet, since I don't have a car, that what happens when you want to travel to Japan and China and one year all your funds dissappear, so I have my loyal bike to take me everywhere, but it decided to get a flat tire on the way back from my favorite beach, on my day off, so I got the pure bliss of wheeling it back to campus, ahhhhhhhhhhh 3 miles in cycling shoes would have been awful, luckily I packed a pair of flip-flop, yeah for adventure, and the fresh air today!Well, I need to add more photos to my blog, once I find my camera, I will do so, so wait tommorow hopeful there will be photos? Stay tuned: I'm going out to a cute college hang-out for breakfast w/ a friend tommorow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am so glad you found a happy medium! Restriction is bad, but so is binging, but you just listened to your body! Congrats!