Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back to Life in the US and ED 's attacks

Here are some pictures from my amazing trip to Japan and the three japanese arts I had a chance to practice, including pottery, calligraphy, and tea ceremony, I truly loved my time spent there, and am now missing it:(





I moved back to my college campus to work for the next month and am now finding myself plunging back deep into my disorder as this is the place it always gets the worse. I feel so lonely and its so easy to get deep into old ways of binging and overexercising and restricting. I grew so much during my trip my binging literally was crazy my first two weeks there I could not stop, since i had my own apartment I didn't feel the guilt of binging, if I had been staying with anyone, and it was crazy, and I often cried myself to sleep. Yet, then I started sorting out my triggers and was able to amazingly not binge for an entire month, and also I was learing to except myself and not to hate myself. Its so hard though but now back at college my binging came back and its hard to fight it away again. I hope everyones is doing well, I haven't written in a long time but I miss blogging:)

2 comments:

Pamela Alida said...

Im sorry your having a hard time but I am really glad you had a great time in Japan. It sounds so exciting! Take recovery one day at a time. You can do this!

Anonymous said...

Oh, welcome to the U.S. of A!
I'm so sorry you're going through some tough times, Emmy. But you can fight it, as you have already shown! As Pammy said, take it one day at a time, and relish in each day's victory! And don't keep to yourself...try to go out and have more social activities...being surrounded with ppl helps!