Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy for LIfe!!

Today was hard, I did binge quite frequently, but then tonight its like I had a breakthrough, I am now after being binge free for an entire month, and then just starting again into the behaviors again this week. I realize how horrible/unhappy I feel while binging, and how much better and free I felt w/o it. I now know its possible to recover and I'm going to continue down the path of recovery, and I know this week I made some mistakes but I'm ready to move on.
3 positive things I did today
1- I had a delicious Raspberry Colada Smoothie at the cutest Italian style coffee shop w/ a dear friend
2-One of my closest friends talked to me for 2 hours today on the phone
3-a sweet bike ride on a cool summer evening talking w/ God
I'm now ready to give recovery my all
100%

2 comments:

lex said...

I'm so proud of you for realizing that your behaviors do not lead to happiness. ED cannot give us ANYTHING we want. Stay strong love, thanks for the sweet comment on my blog.
Love,
Lexi

Anonymous said...

Great for you, Emmy! Keep on trucking, and know that God is there with you at all times!