Sunday, October 17, 2010

Update/ ED Recovery




Well, it's been over six months since I lasted posted, and I've fallen down a slippery slope
Alot has happened in six months and alot has changed.
-I graduated from College in May with my BA in English Literature but, I b/p so bad the night before and ran 15 miles to miss out on part of my ceremony, that I was a mess.
-Got a job teaching English as a Second Language to Chinese Immigrants full time, worked 10 hours a day from May-Currently and loving my job, but letting my eating disorder take control of my life again
-Started restricting again and it's strange but I went from struggling mostly with bulimia to now anorexic behaviors, and have lost too much weight
-Felt like a failure Last Week/ Crisis mode/ Now going to a IOP day program for eating disorders to get my life back


I start Monday, and I'm scared, scared to give up my ED, scared to face the reality of the damage I've done to my body from my ED and scared to face refeeding!

I've learned so much from these last months, I've grown, I moved into my own apartment outside Boston, I fell in love, so many good things too!!!


A road to new beginnings......... A new story.......

No comments: