Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kicked Eds But!!!!!!!!!!!

I started therapy and my first session went well, i had a hard weekend of restricting and then tonight i binged on a bunch of sugar free stuff, leaving me with a horrible stomache and thats when I decided I'm sick of feeling sick and making myself this way. So embracing this positive thought, I threw away all my diet products right into the trash, and said take that E.D. This is my life:)


I want to be free like I was last semester in China, free to think, free to live, free to embrace life, and free to eat. I was happy in China even though I gained some weight from trying to recover, it was better then what I'm like now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment! You seem like a really inspirational, lovely person and your blog looks GREAT!
Good for you for having the strength to bin all your diet products and really glad that your first therapy session went well! Good luck with it!
How are you finding "Crime and Punishment"????
best wishes, hope you have a great day! Jessica xxxx