Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sunny Day:)

Today was beautiful out, and I got to get some mileage in on my running and bike riding, I always feel so much more with it when I'm exercising. I woke up late this morning and had a Bowl of Cascadian Farms Oats and Honey granola with some soymilk, it was the first time in a while I had granola straight without my usual mix ins of cheerios or Kashi heart to heart. Yet it gave me some good energy for my 15 mile bike ride, after I got back I grabbed a salad from the dining hall it was pretty good just a spring mix with avocado and roasted peppers with a mango dressing. After that I went to my classes and found out one was canceled so was able to get a 3.5 mile run in. I'm a little obsessive with my exercising since the nice weather. Then after all this fresh air, I spent the rest of the day finishing up two papers in the library and having a cashew butter and jam on some multi-grain bread with some really good fresh melon for dinner. My campus is having a free concert on campus tommorow for Save Darfur which I'm really excited for as it will be a nice break from studying. Well ,I need to put some pictures up for my boring blog, so I've got to get my camera in order, can't seem to find where I put the cord to load my pictures up. Hopefully by tommorow I'll get some pics to add to my post.

No comments: